Last updated on 29 May, 2020
Letsartbrush.com keeps your payment information secure. Shop never receive your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
All products in LetsArtBrush.com is digital products, instant download.
No physical product included.
You can downloaded my products in letsartbrush.com after your purchase (or after registration if is a freebie products)
I don’t accept returns & exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your order.
All products in letsartbrush.com shop is copyright.
You cannot be shared or resold them.
MOCKUP NOT INCLUDED | PHOTO NOT INCLUDED | TEXT IN HAND LETTERING COMPOSITIONS NOT EDITABLE
NO PRINT-ON-DEMAND | NO RESALE | NOT TO BE SOLD
COMMERCIAL LICENSE included in ALL of my products
(small business use only — up to 1000 physical or digital end products)
If you need more copies, you can by extended license here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/789388144/extended-license-unlimited-commercial?ref=shop_home_active_43&pro=1
How Installing Procreate Brushes (.brush and brushset)
NOTE: if you have an older iPad or Procreate version 4.0 or earlier brushset is not available
Use this option if you have an older iPad or Procreate version 4.0 or earlier. Here’s how:
1. Download folder.brush file to your folder on your iPad
2. Open the folder and choose.brush files
3. Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
4. Choose “Share” from the menu
5. If the option “Open in Procreate” is missing, click on “More”
6. Scroll and find the option “Open in Procreate” and click on it
7. Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
1. Open Procreate, click new collection — brush — import
2. Find folder with download brush, choose it, added in Procreate.